AMBASSADOR OF THE MONTH
Describe 3 facts about your business:
- Town Planner Calendars serve as a community service that unites the
community by keeping them informed of school schedules, local events,
festivals, parades, etc.
- Over 60,000 calendars are distributed FREE through mail to households
- Town Planner calendars provide effective, affordable, direct mail
advertising that provides a 30 day advertising shelf life!
Describe 3 facts about yourself:
- I am a life-long resident of Union County that married my high school
sweetheart. I have two awesome teenagers.
- I enjoy getting out in the community, meeting business owners, and just
knowing what’s happening in the area.
- My husband says I get paid for talking!
Why did you join the Chamber AND become an Ambassador?
- I get excited about building relationships with other business owners,
and being an Ambassador helps me do just that.
For information on how to join the Union County Chamber Ambassador “Team”,
contact Theresa Byers at (704) 289-4567 or Theresa@unioncountycoc.com.